Finish 19 in 2019: May update

No new empties for May, but it's no surprise... I'm still struggling to incorporate eyeliners in my makeup routine (apart the black one, which I forgot to include on the pic).
I may have not finish up any of the items but at least I've managed to hit pan on the old depotted brown eyeshadow by Catrice Cosmetics which I'm trying to use up as a brow powder.
There's also some progress in my Douglas eyeshadow which I'm using up as a blush. I hope that I'll actually be able to use it up by the end of the year as well as NYX highlighter in Candy Cloud (LE Sugar Trip Advent Calendar 2018).
Apart from black eyeliner, on the picture I'm also missing my Avon Cosmetics pressed powder. I've recently repressed it and then decided to leave it at work for touch-ups. I hope I'll be able to to finish it up in the upcoming months. Summer is coming and additional layers of powder will be a necessity.

Also, I'm making good progress with Essence matt gloss and NYX butter gloss (stopper is out!). If I focus on it, I'd be able to finish up the Trend it Up lipliner but it's a mauve color and I'm more into terracottas recently so it's been hiding in the back of the drawer... I need to remember to put it on when I'm not wearing super warm tones 😳

I'm hoping for an empty during June, but I don't want to be overly optimistic 😅

Have you joined any panning project in 2019?
Do you have any tips on panning?

*All items bought with my own hard earned cash or gifted by friends.

With love,
atwiglikeme :)

Comments