Pan that Palette 2019: May update


I've skipped April's update 😅 but here I am for the May's - can you see it?! I've hit pan on the antique gold shade - finally 😀

As expected, this palette started to bore me. Most of April, it was stuck in a drawer while I was enjoying other palettes in my collection, mainly my newest additions, ColourPop Good Sport and It's my pleasure palette.

During May I got back to my pan that palette. I tired to use the transition and beige shade (still no pan!!!) on a daily basis, and focus on using champagne shade for my inner eye highlight.  Month of May was mostly rainy and cloudy so I was in the mood for the golds and reds on my eyes which lead to hit pan of the antique gold shade. Metallics in this palette are pretty soft and powdery so I'm not all that surprised that I've hit pan after not that many uses...

I hope I'll finally hit pan on the beige shade during June. Because I use a big fluffy brush for it, I'm using it up quite evenly so once I hit pan I think it will go pretty fast. Might work on the matte orange too ( fingers crossed for a hit pan...😄).

In any case, I'm definetly not going to force myself to use this palette up, but when possible I'll try to incorporate basic shades into my eyelooks and see how it goes. 

Here's a link to the last update on my NYX Perfect Filter Rustic Antique #panthatpalette2019.

Have you joined a #panthatpalette2019 project?
Do you have any suggestions on how to use up any of the shades? 

*Item bought with my own hard earned cash

With love,
atwiglikeme :)

Comments

  1. You got a nice progress! I understand the part where the colors kinda bore you especially if you use them all the time. One way of bringing spice to my Pan That Palette is that I do a Palette Bingo at least once a week. It's nice to wear color combination you have never thought would look good together. Have you tried that with this palette? It might help you with working on this palette. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the great advice, I never thought of it - need to try it out :) Currently, I'm trying to use additional palette together with my pan that palette per week. I let IG poll to decide. For this week, I've got ABH Subculture (it was against CP Good Sport). I use champagne and beige shades every time I put on makeup but it's going soooo slow....
      Have you tried "pan those eyeshadows" challenge where you focus on particular shades until you hit pan? I think I'd like to give it a go at some point...

      Delete

Post a Comment