Swatchfest #14: EYN Bright Shimmer 9 pan palette

Every girl needs a little rainbow palette in her collection and I got this as a Beauty Bay perk. During summertime I made a big BB purchase which included a couple of birthday gifts and I got enough points for a free palette. I could have waited a bit more before the next purchase to get it, but I got sucked into the Brexit drama and decided to do a little skincare haul and claim my "free" palette asap.
Out of their 9 pan palettes, I opt for a colorful shimmer palette - EYN Bright Shimmer palette, as such palettes usually caught my eye but I always talk myself out of buying them because even though I love to play with colors, my makeup looks are usually more on the neutral side.
Palette comes in a paper, kinda chunky, packaging and contains 9 vegan shimmer shades. As stated on the back of the packing, palette is not considered eye safe in the US, most probably due to synthetic red pigments. Red and purple did stain my arm a bit so if you're not comfortable with it, better to avoid this palette. All shades are soft and creamy to the touch, but can be a little bit crumbly. All of them swatched nicely and performed good on the eyes (limited use though so consider this with a grain of salt).

Swatches with shade names:
I have to say that I'm amazed by these shades. Of course, shimmers are usually easier to formulate, but still, these perform better then expected. I'd like to know if their mattes are as nice?!
Let's have another look at the swatches:
So far, my favorite shades are Coral Crush and Bumble Bee all over lid with matching matt in the crease for a monochromatic look, but I am sure I'll find great use for other shades as well. Most likely, I'll use warm tones all over the lids and cool tones as a pop of color on my lower lash line.

To sum up, as a first impression, I like this eyeshadow palette and I would be interested to try out other palettes from BB collection.

Have you tried and palette by Beauty Bay?
What is your favorite rainbow palette?

With love,
atwiglikeme :)

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts