Panning Project: Finish 13 by Halloween Update #1


Well, I feel like I'm cheating 😅
I've been using Clio Kill Black brush eyeliner for almost a year now (don't do this if you have sensitive eyes & actually, I should have not done it myself 😶) and it died on me during this week. Lines got patchy and I could not fill them in 😭

It was the first eyeliner in a pen form I could use without pulling out Amy Whitehouse eyeliner look. Tiny brush provided so much more precison then the felt tip aplicator and it did not smudge when I did small corrections (eye liner application level: rookie having a panic attack).
I usually just draw a line down my lash line with a tiny wing as I love the way it defines my eye look and kind of hids the fact that my lashes are not as full as I'd hope for. I suppose the liner lasted this long because I was using it sparingly and would sometimes simply use black eyeshadow to create the wing. 

If I am correct, this liner is kind of a cult favorite in the Kbeauty community and I see why - it's easy to use, opaque and long-lasting (survived a few weddings with no touch ups!). 5/5 in my books 😍

I got mine in a Jolse Random Box* and have ordered a backup recently so I'm safe. New one is a waterproof version (darker packaging)  and  I can't wait to try it out 😄 

By finishing up this eyeliner I still have 12 more items to focus on until Halloween:


Do you know of any other brush eyeliner I should try out? 
Are you doing any kind of panning project? 

*Bought with my own hard earned cash. 

With love, 
atwiglikeme :) 

Comments