[pan that palette] Seasonal edition: Urban Decay Naked Petite Heat finale/ Zoeva Premiere intro

Oops, I missed the update for my seasonal pan that palette for Urban Decay Petite Heat ๐Ÿ˜… Third quarter of 2020 was a busy period for me and by the time I planned to make an update (mid Aug) I did not have a lot to show๐Ÿ˜…. Later on, luckily, I picked up the pace because I was going to the office more frequently so now, after 3 months of usage, there are tiny dips in all of the shades.

Swatches of Urban Decay Petite Heat under direct sunlight (Aug20):
Finale of Urban Decay Naked Petite Heat pan that palette:
It's a bit disappointing that after 3 months of constant use I was not able to hit a single pan even though I used shade Vibrate as go-to crease color, but in a way it's also nice to see that Urban Decay shadows are worth your money - you get a lot of product and there is minimal kick-up. 

For the last quarter of 2020 I'll be focusing on Zoeva Premiere palette. It's a pretty winter holidays nude-with-a-twist palette which reminds me of Wet'n'Wild Comfort Zone.
I hope I'll be able to hit 2 pans on my Zoeva Premiere palette by the end of the year. I already have a big dip in the shade Fourth Wall (2nd shade, bottom row) and for the second shade I'd predict one of the shimmers from the first row.  I know, I know, this may be a bit too optimistic, but Zoeva pans should be pretty shallow so I'm having high hopes๐Ÿ˜Ž. Wish me luck!

Have you joined the pan that palette project in 2020?
If you had to choose, which palette would you choose to pan?

*All items bought with my own hard earned cash or gifted by friends.


With love,
atwiglikeme :)

Comments

  1. I find it so hard to hit pan on eyeshadows! You are doing really well! xx

    Danielle's Beauty Blog 

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Panning projects are the only way to make myself accountable for all the purchases I make. I don't want anything to just sit in my drawers ☺️

      Delete

Post a Comment