How long does it take to finish up a highlighter?


Isn't this a one million question or what?!
Finishing up any face product takes a lot of time and effort, and with all of us having multiple options in our makeup inventory, our progress is even more pitiful. Well, I guess I was persistent enough and I've managed to do the impossible... I've finished up a highlighter.

This is Essence Cosmetics 01 my special highlight* (you can pop this little guy in the Essence's my must haves palette) and to tell you the truth, when I bought I thought it was a champagne eyeshadow. Well, it tends to happen if you do not read your labels...

This was more of a subtle champagne highlighter which I loved to apply before my blush as it created a beautiful glowy transition on my cheeks. It was soft and powdery which contributed to fairly quick progress. I did not use it constantly, but there were shorter periods of time during the year when I was concentrated on this item more then others.

Now, let's acknowledge the elephant in the room - this is kind of a tiny item, right?! But hell, it took me 1 year straight to finish it up! Only 1.7 grams (0.05oz) in 12 months and I still feel like I've conquered the world!

I've finished up a highlighter and now I feel like panning gods smiled upon me!

Have you ever finished up a highlighter?
What is the item you are most proud of finishing up?

*Item bought with my own money.

With love, 
atwiglikeme :) 

Comments