What to do with excess sheet mask essence?


Let's face it - I'm cheap. And if I bought something I want to make the best of it.
When it comes to sheet masks, I'm always conflicted on what to do with excess essence left in the pouch.   Do I tap it into the skin after sheet masking or pour it over half dried sheet mask while it's still on my face? Do I put it in a sprayer and use up later or simply use on the rest of my body?

I've tried it all but non of it seem to fit me...

Then I started to pour the leftover essence in an empty gel eye patch container and soak a few cotton pads in it depending on how much there's left. This works best for me. I use these cotton pads when I feel like my skin needs some refreshment or as a final step of my cleansing routine if I feel like my usual double cleanse didn't do the job.

As I use sheet masks 1-2 times a week this method allows me to use up all essence before opening another sheet mask.

Do you keep your sheet mask essence leftovers?
If yes, what is your favorite way to use them up?

*All items bought with my own hard earned cash.

With love,
atwiglikeme :)

Comments