[shop my stash] #4palettes10looks #18: Mr. Pink

 

I'm getting predicatble! Whenever I pull any of my pink palettes that tends to be the main color I lean to. This round was no exception. I enojoyed playing around with Natasha Denona Love pink-red palette and I've matched it with ColorPop's Good Sport and old Essence Cosmetics palette named Too Glam to give a Damn. I'm also still working on my seasonal pan that palette - Urban Decay Naked Petite Heat palette.

Color story I was working with:

*Missing pan is a peachy highlighter I'm currently trying to pan 😅

Eye looks created using Natasha Denona Love palette, ColourPop Good Sport, Urban Decay Naked Petite Heat and Essence Cosmetics Too Glam to give a Damn:


Favorite eyelooks:

2nd quadrant
Inner corner: Inhale, Urban Decay Petite Heat
Lid: Giving, Natasha Denona Love palette
Outer V: Soul, Natasha Denona Love palette
Crease: Intense, Natasha Denona Love palette
Lower lash line: Trust, Natasha Denona Love palette

3rd quadrant:
Inner corner: Inhale, Urban Decay Petite Heat
Lid: Mettalic lilac, Essence Cosmetics Too Glam to give a Damn
Outer V: Matte purple berry, Essence Cosmetics Too Glam to give a Damn
Crease: Shimmer baby pink, Essence Cosmetics Too Glam to give a Damn
Lower lash line: Dream, Natasha Denona Love palette

P.S. I did a little check of my previous rounds and it seems that I'm quite successful in rotating through my collection. Currently I own 27 pre-made palettes and so far I haven't reached out to only a few palettes which I'll focus on rotating through in my upcoming rounds. Basically, in two more rounds I should be good in having each palette in this project for at least one rotation. Good 😁

Do you do shop my stash?
How do you like my spin to the project?

* All items bought with my own hard earned cash or gifted by friends.

With love,
atwiglikeme :)


Comments

  1. Beautiful look! and love the palette choices

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much 💐 I'm starting to bore myself with pinks, but somehow they are my current favorite 🙃 This shop my stash routine has done wonders to my pallete usage, I truly rotate through them all 🤗

      Delete

Post a Comment