On my wishlist no.2: Colourpop BYOP

Well, this was a great half an hour re-wind session (this was a terrible, extra blue, Monday and the rest of the week will only get worse). I am definetly not on a lookout for yet another eyeshadow palette, but this was a fun little pass time while I was waiting on my nail polish to dry.

If you are bored, but love to play with colors I recommend you to visit Colourpop web-site and try to bulid your own palette.

Below are two palettes I've built:

  • I'd call this one my everyday palette even though it's got a bit of an autumn-y feel to it. Just saying it again, I'm a big Subculture color-story fan and everything that has that grungy feel to it will caught my eyes. I chose mauves, mossy greens and peachy duo-chromes. I think I would be able to create a lot of "boring" work appropriate looks without using a single brown. Good for me 😄



  • Second one would be my version of a rainbow/summer palette. I got into warm tones during last year so I decided to go for a peachy to red mattes in the first row, followed by cool-tone shimmers for the eyelids and colorful cool tone mattes to use as pop of color on the lower lash line or as crease colors. Again, I spontaneously chose a few murky colors 😅
If I had to chose only one, I'd go with my first creation, but the second one would be something new to add to my collection while still staying in my comfort zone color spectrum -wise.

Have you tried building your own palette?
Are you more into palettes or single eyeshadows?

With love,
atwiglikeme :)

Comments