Fun with foils #2: January 2020

Bazinga! New year new start😎. It's time to tackle my foils stash. In January I've used up:
  1. Naruko Narcissus Reparing Mask - very watery floral scented essence, great hydrating thin mask with a lot of essence leftovers. I didn't like the protective plastic sheet it comes with even though it helps with unfolding the mask, but at the same time it seems kind of redundant. Verdict: lovely Taiwanese mask!
  2. Balea Tuchmaske Blutenzauber - peony scented sheet mask by Balea (brand available at DM). Fun fact, mask is made in South Korea. Balea is a brand that tends to dupe cult classics, K-Beauty included, and it has jumped on the sheet mask bandwagon few years ago. ...and I'm loving it! Masks are always on the thick side, but adhere to the face nicely and are a great daily  hydration boost. I loved the scent on this one, but I believe it was a LE so I'm not sure if it's still available.
  3. My Sheming Hyaluronan Hydrating Black Mask - Another Taiwanese mask from my stash. As the name says it was black, and very soft on the skin. Essence is watery, not perfumed so it smells kind of "chemically", like a prescription skincare. Great hydrating sheet mask.
  4. Missha Super Aqua Ice Tear Emulsion - Nice light milky emulsion, but I did not like the scent of it - weird fresh-floral. I know perfume is suppose to make it feel more luxurious, but I simply did not enjoy it.
  5. Tony Moly Intense Care Gold 24K Snail Cream - amazing as a night cream! It's on the pricey side so I would not get it, but I do love snail mucus in my skincare because my skin is always left extra nourished and smooth on touch afterwards.
  6. Luke Charcoal Nose Cleansing Strips - this is a standard perk with purchase from Jolse.com. I never really see any difference when I use nose strips, but I still give them a go every time. 
  7. Nivea Care soothing cream with aloe vera - cream left my skin very velvety and soft, but I did not like the chemically fresh scent. I'd consider buying the whole tub in another scent though.
  8. Cadea Vera Anti-Pollussion Antioxidative Maske - this was a LE, but I often get these sachets in Muller drugstores when on sale. They are always great as night treatments and I get about 4-5 uses per sachets (I do not rinse it off until morning, but be careful if you have sensitive skin as these should be only left on your skin for about 10 minutes...).
How do you motivate yourself to use up samples?
What is your favorite sheet mask brand?

*All items bought with my own hard earned cash or were perks with purchase.

With love,
atwiglikeme :) 

Comments