[shop my stash] #4palettes10looks #16: Full on summer


Can't believe I've finished up 16th round of my eyeshadow palette shop my stash 😀. This round I simply had to play around with my newest baby in the collection. Pink Panda had a summer sale and I decided to get Makeup Revolution Reloaded Hypnotic palette which is an obvious dupe of ABH Sultery. I'm not a big fan of dupes, but I'm not a lover of powdery eyeshadow formula so making another ABH purchase was not happening in any way.
Dupe palette simply had to be paired with ABH Subculture (my favorite colorstory - ever) and this was also introduction round of my 3rd seasonal #panthatpalette2020 Urban Decay Naked Petite Heat palette which I'll be working on until end of September. For last palette in this round of shop my stash, due to muted colorstory, I felt like it screamed for a pop of color so I chose Beauty Bay EYN Bright Shimmer palette.

Colorstory I was working with:

Eyelooks created using Makeup Revolution Reloaded Hypnotic, ABH Subculture, Urban Decay Naked Petite Heat and Beauty Bay EYN Bright Shimmer palette:
Favorite eyelooks:
2nd quadrant:
Inner corner: Inhale, Urban Decay Naked Petite Heat
Lid: Bumble Bee, EYN Bright Shimmer palette & Hot Spell, Urban Decay Naked Petite Heat
Outer V: Heist, Urban Decay Naked Petite Heat
Crease: Wild Thing, Urban Decay Naked Petite Heat
Lower lash line: Heist, Urban Decay Naked Petite Heat

3rd quadrant:
Inner corner: Inhale, Urban Decay Naked Petite Heat
Lid: #8, Makeup Revolution Reloaded Hypnotic
Outer V: Rowdy, ABH Subculture
Crease: Roxy, ABH Subculture
Lower lash line: Roxy, ABH Subculture and Essence Electric Vibes liner, 04 #paradise

Do you do shop my stash?
How do you like my spin to the project?

* All items bought with my own hard earned cash or gifted by friends.

With love,
atwiglikeme :)

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts