Empty #1: The Face Shop - Milk Calcium Nail Pack


I've used this pack a while ago but never ended up posting it. Life happens... Right?!
As someone who loves to change nailpolish color almost every other day any kind of nail care is greatly appreciated so I have a soft spot for cheap nail care products. This little nail pack was an impulse buy during my sheet mask spree and it cost around 1 USD on the Roseroseshop* (very cheap, but once you proceed to the checkout shipping cost hits you hard!). Pack contains 10 little sock-looking sheetmasks drenched in rich essence. Scent was pretty strong and parfumy, but I'm getting used to it as most Korean skincare items come heavily parfumed. I kept the pack on as long as there was any moisture left in them. After removing the pack, my dry cuticles were moisturized and chips on my nails less visible. 

Final thoughts: Do you need this in your nail care routine - NO, but if you want to treat yourself  during your "me time" this is definitely a way to go.

Rating: 3/5

Would you like to try these yourself? 
Do you have any recommendations for nail packs from other brands? 

*Bought with my own hard earned cash :)

With love, 
atwiglikeme :) 

Comments