Finish 19 in 2019: February update



March is already here 😅. This year is flying by and I'm already starting to worry about the progress made in my year long panning project.

By now I've managed to finish up one item - Avon Cosmetics lipstick in Matte Rose. I think that Essence matt lipstick in no.2 (hi-hi) will be the next one to go.

I'm struggling a bit with the eye pencils in my project because I just forget to use them. I need to focus on implementing them into my makeup routine. Also, I do not have any visible progress made on the blushes.

In March, I've put down my #panthatpalette2019 (NYX Perfect Filter Rustic Antique) and I'm going to focus on 2 eyeshadows from this project - dark brown by Catrice (brows) and light cool-tone brown by Essence (crease color). Because my pan that palette is "on the bench" I've added a beige by Freedom (dead Makeup Revolution's sister brand) as well as leftovers of the champagne shade from Wet'nWild Comfort Zone which I've repressed into a tiny pan. Rest of the magnetic palette are random depotted eyeshadows, mainly Freedom ones...


I've made amazing progress on my NYX Paradise Fluff Candy Cloud highlighter though:
Beautiful peachy highlighter which I'm using up quickly because it's kind of powdery. This is a dupe to Laura Geller Diamond Dust highlighter (...in my opinion).

Progress made on the Avon pressed powder from January to March:
I just want to have this one out asap because I have 2 more untouched pressed powders in my collection.

Below is a picture of the progress made since the beginning of the project:
M stands for March 😁.

Have you joined any panning project in 2019?
Do you have any tips on panning?

*All items bought with my own hard earned cash or gifted by friends.

With love,
atwiglikeme :)

Comments