Empty #4: Balea Haarmaske Intensiv Pflege mit Vanille -Durft & Mandelol

Don't you just love picking up the cheapest item out there and end up liking it?! Or is it just my chepo ass 😆

I love hair conditioners in a spray format. I'm too lazy to use a conditioner after I wash my hair so a sprayer is the perfect option for me. I spray a bit over my wet hair before drying it and I also tend to use the spray whenever my hair feels dry and frizzy. When I'm feeling extra I use conditioner as a hair mask before washing my hair, revolutionary - right 😅

I have an empty bottle of a spray conditioner that has a great nozzle so I just keep on mixing in cheap conditioners with water and use it like that.

Last conditioner I've picked up and finished is Balea vanilla scented conditioner with almond oil. I like vanilla scented bodycare and almond gives that nice bitter  fresh note that I love. Conditoner is quite thin but you cannot expect much from an extra cheap drugstore item. It did not do magic, but it helped in bringing moisture back to my dry hair as well as helped untangle my hair when wet. Would repurchase. Actually, I already bought another one by Balea, this time with oatmeal 😊

What is your drugstore holy grail?
Do you have a recommendation for a good hair conditioner?

*Item bought with my own hard earned cash.

With love, 
atwiglikeme :) 

Comments