Panning Project: Finish 13 by Halloween Update #2


Another one bites the dust!
I'm so happy that my L'Oreal Paradise Extatic mascara is done. It's so raved about, but unfortunately it did not do a thing for me. My lashes are pretty shabby to begin with and this mascara made them look even worse - stubby and stiked together. I suppose it would be better for someone who already has something to work with and loves hour glass shaped wands. For me, it's too pricy for too little bang so I'm gonna stick to my cheap Essence mascaras in the future.

This is second item from my #finish13byhalloween project pan:


Would you consider joining a panning project? 
Are you more of a hoarder or do you enjoy using up products?


*Items bought with my own hard earned cash


With love,

atwiglikeme :)

Comments