Panning Project: Finish 13 By Halloween Intro


I got into panning makeup last year when I tried to get my makeup ducks in a row and finally declutter a lot of old and expired items and finishing up the iffy ones. I did not have a plan but I was consistent enough and managed to pan a few items which kept me motivated enough to continue.

This year, I've tried to do project pans on my own but it got boring so I finally caved in and started this blog. Hopefully, it will help me keep on going as joining the site called Makeup Inventory really helped me with my impulse purchases and gave me an opportunity to enjoy more what I already own. 

But enough with my rambling, let's look into my evil plan! 

I'm joining #finish13byhalloween and below is the list of items* I'll try to pan. Carrots in front of me (I'm an ass in this analogy 😜) will be items I'll use up in just a few uses such as Essence blush and Lancome eye pencil. Finishing them up should motivate me to continue. I hope one of the lipsticks will follow and the rest we will see... 

Keep your fingers crossed for me and I'll report back as soon as I make any progress 😄

Would you consider joining a panning project? 
Are you more of a hoarder or do you enjoy using up products? 

*All items bought with my own hard earned cash.

With love, 
atwiglikeme :) 

Comments