Fun with Foils #1: Etude House Precious Mineral BB Cream Moist

See what I did there... *wink-wink* Bazinga! 
I have a lot of samples laying around and I think that this series will be a fun why to try them out and write down my thoughts. 

Let's start with Etude House Precious Mineral BB Cream Moist*. I've received a sample that consists of 3/5 shades. I've got Vanilla, Petal and Beige.
It has nice subtle powdery-parfumy scent, consistency is a bit too thick for my liking but I think I'd appreciate it more during summer when my face is melting. I'd say it would fall under medium coverage (especially when compared to thin Western brands BB creams) and it stayed put for around 5-6 hours (combo skin, set with RCMA translucent loose powder) after which it started to look patcy around my T-zone. Decent BB cream, but I don't like such thick formulas as I have trouble applying it with a foundation brush (I hate applying foundation with my fingers or using sponges) .

Below are swatches of the shades I've got:

Petal was a bit too pink for me. Beige and Vanilla seem pretty similar, but Beige is a tad lighter.

Do you like Korean BB creams?
What is your favorite BB cream?

*Free sample

With love,
atwiglikeme :) 

Comments