Sheetmask empties of the month: Sep18

Here are my sheetmask empties of the month:

Elizavecca Red Ginseng Power Ringer: I love this mask! Essence is jelly-like, mask is soft and clings nicely to the skin. Smell of ginseng reminds me of horseradish so you might want to avoid this one if you have a sensitive nose. I love the way this mask leaves my skin plumped and hydrated.

Etude House 2.0 Therapy Air Mask Pearl: This one was a bit of a dud for me. I love the HA one from this line, but pearl did not do a thing for my skin. Essence was watery and I hoped for a nice hydration, unfortunately, it did not plump my skin. It was a bit brighter, but I guess this was purely result of cooling effect each sheet mask provides.

A'pieu Coffee Milk One-Pack: I loved the coffee smell of this mask. It's supposed to be a firming mask, but I can only claim that it's quite nourishing because it caused me a few breakouts the next day (I have combo skin). Quite a bummer, because I wanted to love this mask.


Illi Calming Mugwort Mask: This mask was a hidden gem for me! It smells fresh and essence was quite watery. It calmed my red spots/breakouts and hydrated my skin. This is a perfect mask for my skin while I'm dealing with hormonal breakouts, right there next to my tea tree and Centella Asiatica masks!


Balea Hippie vibes: If you love almond oil smell, you'll like this mask. Essence is on the creamy side, mask is stiff, but for the price this was a nice nourishing mask very similar to Balea's sheet mask with argan oil. Even though it's on the heavier side it did not break me out and I think it's because it did not contain all that much essence.

CV (CadeaVera) Peel-off mask: Basic peel-off mask. I love these type of masks when I feel like my face has a lot of texture to it. Peel-off masks make my face smooth as baby's butt and not dried out. Added bonus, this mask is not too clingy and can be easily peeled off the skin without any irritations. 

SkinFood Black Sugar Mask: This is just a sample, but I am considering buying the full pack. I love the fresh licorice smell, this is more of a manual exfoliator but it does not leave my skin dried out. 

Do you like sheetmasks?
What is your favorite Kbeauty item?

*All items bought with my own hard earned cash

With love, 
atwiglikeme :) 

Comments