Empty #3: Alverde Wildrose oil

This is my last empty of the year - Alverde Wildrose oil.
Alverde is organic storebrand of DM drugstores which are available in most Cental European countries, originating from Germany.
When I'm in the mood for trying something new I often end up buying something from DM storebrands and this face oil was no exception. 

I have combination skin so I was quite vary of face oils because I though that they would be too much for my skin, but during my year long experimenting with skincare I've decided to give face oils a try and I was not disappointed with this one.

Alverde Wildrose oil comes in a 15ml bottle with a dropper and is a yellowish liquid with mild rose scent. I was using it in the afternoons after my standard double cleanse (after work). I'd put it over my toner while my skin is still wet. Oil was soaked in pretty fast. When my skin was extra thirty I'd put both toner and light moisturizer before the oil and my skin loved it. Light moisturizer with HA plumped my skin, and oil nourished it. It did not cause me any breakouts but it's important to know your skin and adapt your skincare routine accordingly. I did not use this face oil during summertime.

All in all, if you are interested in trying out face oils I would highly recommend this one. It's cheap, light and most importantly - effective.

Do you implement face oils in your skincare routine?
What is your favorite face oil?

*Item bought with my own hard earned cash.

With love,
atwiglikeme :) 

Comments