[shop my stash] #4palettes10looks #9: Pinky promise

I did a little break from shop my stash during the holiday period, but here I am again ๐Ÿ˜ During first two weeks in 2020, I've worked on below palettes:

  • Juvia's Place Magic Palette: These metallics still make my heart skip a beat even after 2 years of being in my collection. I miss a few basic mattes in this palette, especially if I want to create a cool tone look but who uses a single palette for the whole eyelook anyway ๐Ÿ˜„ (1st quadrant, shade Faso ๐Ÿ˜)
  • I Heart Revolution Tasty Avocado: This is one of the newest palettes in my collections so I'm still in the honeymoon phase with it. I enjoy the color story even though there are a few repeat shades. I love these icy blues and greens for inner corner highlights. Fun fact, this palette alone is quite a good dupe for most of the shades in the Colourpop Mint to Be palette (which caught my eye, but it looks kinda flat). Looks I've created using this palette are in the 3rd quadrant, 1st and 3rd pic.
  • Large magnetic palette with random depotted shadows: Mish-mash of little bit of everything. I believe I used this one only twice - for the dark purple (2nd quadrant, 1st pic) and light grey eyelook (3rd quadrant, 4th pic)
  • ColourPop Strawberry Shake: Man, this is one gorg palette๐Ÿ˜. I'm so glad that I come from a tiny little country of Croatia and have to pay customs to import ColourPop from USA so I have to think twice before every purchase๐Ÿ˜œ. From their 9 pan palette collection (so far) I have their It's my pleasure palette and this one. In my opinion these two allow most variety of eyelooks compared to other 9 pan palettes. This one contains from a light coral, bright pinks to a true red (4th quadrant and other looks with pink in the crease).
Looks I've created using these palettes:

In the next round I'll be working on:


Do you do shop my stash?
How do you like my spin to the project?

* All items bought with my own hard earned cash or gifted by friends.

With love,
atwiglikeme :)

Comments