Swatchfest #18: Catrice Superbia vol.2 Frosted Taupe (010 I Cy Fire) eyeshadow edition

Sooo... I broke my palette no buy until Easter... ๐Ÿ˜… Sorry not sorry moment๐Ÿ˜†. I got this one for around 3 EUR on clearance at Bipa drugstore. Lately, cool tones have been re-appearing and I simply had to take this opportunity to play around with this color scheme, especially at this price.

Palette contains of 10 shades, 1 duochrome (light blue to purple-pink), 6 satin/shimmers and 3 mattes (last 2 in the first row and middle grey shade in the second row):
Color story looks coherent and I can see myself creating couple of different eyelooks using these shades, from more neutral brown to purple and grey eye looks. Shimmers are quite lackluster but they can be built up over a sticky base ๐Ÿ˜Š I'll sure make use of this palette in the upcoming months and I'm happy to move away from all warm tone eyelooks ๐Ÿ˜€.

Swatches:


Have you tried any of the newer palettes by Catrice?
What is your favorite cool tone palette?

*Item bought with my own hard earned cash.

With love,
atwiglikeme :)

Comments