Finish 19 in 2019: Intro


This year I did an unofficial finish 18 in 2018 (post to follow) and I enjoyed it so much that I want to make it "official" this year. 
I went through my collection and chose 19 items that are either old or already half empty and I'd like to see them gone. 

List of items in my Finish 19 in 2019 panning project:
  1. Douglas eyeshadow no. 26 (used as a blush) 
  2. L'Oreal Infallible blush palette, shade Amber Love
  3. Essence Cosmetics - depotted matt brown eyeshadow (crease color) 
  4. NYX Paradise Fluff highlighter in Candy Cloud
  5. NYX butter gloss mini in Glaze-y Days
  6. Essence Matt Matt Matt lipgloss in 02 Beauty-Approved! 
  7. Avon Ideal Flawless pressed powder in Fair
  8. Catrice - depotted matt dark brown eyeshadow (for brows) 
  9. Essence Cosmetics Matt Matt Matt lipstick in 02
  10. Avon lipstick in Matte Rose
  11. NYX #thisis everything mini in Cranberry mint
  12. Catrice Ultimate Stay lipstick in 160 Don't worry be berry
  13. Essence Cosmetics Camouflage+ matt concealer 20 Light ivory
  14. Catrice Re-touch Anti-red concealer 
  15. Trend It Up Contour & glide lipliner 430
  16. Kiko Milano Smart colour eye pencil 03
  17. Avon Colortrend eyeliner in black
  18. Avon kajalstick in Sparkling green 
  19. Essence Cosmetics kajal pencil in 04 white
Let's do this! 


Will you be joining any panning project in 2019?
Do you have any tips on panning?

*All items bought with my own hard earned cash or gifted by friends

With love,
atwiglikeme :)

Comments

Popular Posts