Makeup Inventory: January 2019

Let's do this embarrassing post 🙈
During 2018 I did an unofficial long year panning project to see how many items I can finish up in a year. This year I'll be joining Pan that palette and Finish 19 in 2019 panning projects, but I also want to share my whole collection at the beginning of the year to see how will it evolve during the year.

Currently I'm on a no buy until Easter because I got 4 new palettes and NYX Advent Calendar during December (birthday and Christmas gifts) so I want to have some time to play around with these items.
Note: As I took below pictures after my no buy started I realized that I might run out of BB creams and concealers before the end of it. Man, you really need to check your stash before starting a no buy, haha 😅

But, let's cut to the chase. Here's my collection 😁

Face basics:
- Powders, foundations, concelers, eyeliners, brow gel, setting spray, mascaras and a silicone primer
- One pressed powder by Alverde is missing because I keep it at work for touchups
- I'd love to use up some of the eyepencils from my collection this year (I own 3 green ones 😅)

Blushes and highlighters:
- I do not own a single bronzer or contouring item (I'm a true 80's kid that is into draping 🙈)
- Two Douglas blushes are actually re-purpused eyeshadows
- My highlighter collection doubled during last year
- I'd love to pan 2nd shade of blush from L'Oreal palette and then create a frankenblush from remaining 3 shades

Lips:
- Bullet lipsticks, liquid lipsticks, lipgloss and lipliners
- This was pretty tame collection before I've opend up my NYX Advent Calendar
- I hope to finish up a few bullet lipsticks this year and hopefully a couple of NYX minis too

Eyeshadows:
- Palettes, mono eyeshadows, liquid eyeliners, liquid eyeshadows and depotted eyeshadows
- This category is where it becomes quite embarrassing 🙈
- I plan to depot NYX eyeshadows from Advent Calendar to a magnetic palette becuse they are not practical but I love the packaging 😭
- I bought 4 palettes this year and got 4 more as gifts (what can I say, my friends know me too well 💚)


I'm interested to find out what will happen to my collection by the end of the year. Hopefully quite a few items will be finished up by 2020 🤞

At last, here's an old picture of my collection at the beginning of 2018 - what a difference a year makes!
Note: Cat is still  part of my collection 😄


Do you have a question about any of the items from my collection?
Do you keep a makeup inventory?

*All items bought with my own hard earned cash or gifted by friends.

With love,
atwiglikeme :)

Comments

Popular Posts