Pan that Palette 2019: January update

I'm so proud of myself 😎.
One month of constant using of satin vanilla and I got the tiniest baby pan 😍. I've used this eyeshadow a lot even before the #panthatpalette2019 but I did not expect that constant usage can lead to so much progress in so little time 😁.
And just last week I was trying to catch the light to show how deep the dips on eyeshadows are:

In the upcoming month I'm hoping to expand the pan on satin vanilla and hit pan on matte beige (my everyday crease shade):
Pro-tip: It might be considered as cheating but huge pencil brush was a big help in making such fast progressπŸ˜€. 

I might give that satin vanilla a try as a highlighter, it looks pretty on my pale skin:

I'm pumped about February, I believe I'll make a ton of progress πŸ˜€.
Just mustn't let my optimistic bubble to burst πŸ˜….

Have you joined #panthatpalette2019 project?
Do you have any suggestions on how to use up any of the shades? 

*Item bought with my own hard earned cash. 

With love,
atwiglikeme :)

Comments