Finish 19 in 2019: First Empty!


Life is all about little victories and I am so proud of this one😊. 
My first empty of my #finish19in2019 panning project is Avon Cosmetics lipstick in Rose Matte. It was part of my collection for couple of years now and I am truly happy that it is finally finished. 

It was a pinky nude with a hint of orange so I used to pair it with cool brown or monochromatic orange eye looks. It was quite creamy considering it's a matte formula and comfortable on the lips. It did transfer though, but less then a regular creme lipstick formula would. 

I don't think I'm going to repurchase a similar shade in the future. I feel like brownish nudes look better on me and they're definitely easier to pair with different eye looks. 

P. S. I've added little nailart stickers on all of my panning project items so that it's easier for me to notice them in my collection. I am not a makeup basket kinda gal so this is helping me keep my focus on the selected items. 

Have you joined any panning project in 2019?
Do you have any tips on panning?

*All items bought with my own hard earned cash or gifted by friends.

With love,
atwiglikeme :)

Comments