On my wishlist #1: Eyeshadow palettes

Eyeshadow is my kryptonite. There! I've said it 😂 And below is my current wishlist which will most probably become part of my stash at some point:

1. Urban Decay Naked Cherry
Owning any of the Naked palettes is definitely on my makeup bucket list. For the longest time, I've been eyeing the Naked 3, but once I finally saw it in person I was a bit disappointed as it  mostly consists of midtones.
When this pretty came out I was just starting to enjoy berries and pinks and this one had my heart on the first glance. Price kept me away for a while, but after trying out the Pettit Heat and loving the formula, Cherry got my heart once again. I love how hard pressed eyeshadows are and that there's no freaking fallout, while shadows still blend nicely.

2. ColourPop Good Sport
Again, my newly found fascination with pinks shows its face, but this time paired with some pretty greens (my favorite color). I want to try ColourPop formula and this color story speaks to me. I'll definitely buy this one next time CP will have their free worldwide shipping thing going. I'm afraid their formula might be too powdery for my liking though...  but we'll see 😀
3. OPV Beauty Rainbow Splash
There are a lot of rainbow palettes out there but this one spoke to me because it contains more blues and deep greens then most of other colorful/rainbow palettes (looking at you Flamingo by Violet Voss). VV would be a safe bet because I like the formula of Hashtag (creamy shimmers, not too powdery matts), but it contains too many yellows and oranges which I already have in my collection. OPV is a brand I'd like to try out (their Jemoya palette still has my heart but most of the shade I already own) , and these colorful shades seem like a perfect pop of color to spice up my every day eye looks. 


4. BH Cosmetics Weekend Festival 
Again, a formula I'd like to try out. This half neutral half colorful palette seems like a great one to take on a trip and it also seems like the most "me" palette out of all that BH offers (including the Zodiac palettes). It was already on sale a few times but I could never pull the trigger... but who knows what time will bring 😅. I might give in at last, that puke green and yellow are calling me! 

5. Limecrime Venus XL II (honorable mention) 
This is totally out of my comfort zone price wise, but that ugly-pretty color scheme got me intrigued. I like how muted the colors are but I am not sure how would they look on my skin. It's got that Naked 3 vibe with the addition of olives and muted greens which I cannot resist 😥. 


Have you tried any of these palettes and how do you like them? 
What eyeshadow palettes are on your wishlist? 

*Photos taken from webshops: Beauty Bay, ColourPop and Feel Unique

With love,
atwiglikeme :)



Comments