Pan Paradise #3: What have I done?!

This carpet packaging has seen some better days. Very powdery hyper pigmented formula does not go well with it. At least you can see that the palette is well loved.

The infamous palette on the picture is, of course, Anastasia Beverly Hills Subculture palette. I hate softly pressed eye shadows but this palette is still my favorite color-story wise๐Ÿ˜. My inner grunge girl is in her zone while mix and matching these shades.

Shade that pulls all of the looks together is definitely the bronze shade called Adorn so I was expecting to hit pan on it first. I won't be sad even if I completely finish up this shade as it's pretty basic and easily dupe-able (looking at you Violet Voss Hashtag).

I am excited to hit pan on one of the matts, but given how pigmented they are, little bit goes quite a long way so it will take me for years ๐Ÿ˜‚


Do you feel nervous by hitting pan on your favorite palette?
Have you ever hit pan on any of your eye shadow palettes?

*Item bought with my own hard earned cash.

With love,
atwiglikeme :)


Comments