Pan that Palette 2019: Finale [NYX Perfect Filter Rustic Antique]

Call me a quiter! I deserve it 😆 I'm done with my pan that palette 2019 project!

Realistically, if I would have pushed, I could additionally manage to hit pan on the last shade in the palette that has quite a dip (soft shimmer with a lot of kick up), but I'm simply bored of this palette and find using it as a choir which is no good...

I am happy with this little year long experiment which taught me a lot about my makeup preferences that I was not previously aware of. First of all, I thought that I would run out of matte beige/creme while in fact first shade "to go" was actually transition shade (3rd one in the palette), which I then repressed together with a cool tone beige by Essence from my finish 19 in 2019 project (#finish19in2019). Also, apparently, I cannot complete a single look without champagne shimmer in my inner corners 😝.

During last few months I started to do a twist to popular shop my stash and pan those eyeshadows concepts where I'd pick 4 palettes to use and once I'd create 10 different looks using them I would switch them up, but one of the palettes in my rotation was always my pan that palette, NYX Perfect Filter Rustic Antique (#4palettes10looks).

Conclusion after 11 months of panning a palette: It takes a lot of time and dedication (didn't we know that already 😅), but most of all I've learned that I do not like to wear similar looks day by day and I usually like to play a bit with colors, therefore, concept such as pan those eyeshadows is more for me as it allows me to dip into different palettes, different color stories, at the same time and keeps me focused. Single palette gets boring to me quite quickly...
Now that my pan that palette is back in the drawer, I'll keep my focus on #4palettes10looks project and try to hit as many pans as I can throughout my collection. I will not work on particular shades but will try to hit pan more "organically" using up my favorite shades in the palettes. I already know a few contenders that have quite the dips and it would be great to show my love by hitting that pan 😝.

Oh yeah, you can check all of my updates using filter #panthatpalette2019 and below are most impressive updates throughout the year:





Have you ever joined a pan that palette project?
What panning project you're currently working on?

*Item bought with my own hard earned cash.

With love,
awitglikeme :)

Comments