Finish 19 in 2019: April update

Let's cut to the chase - even though I'm not as motivated as I used to be, I've managed to finish up 2 items from my #finish19in2019 during April.

  • Both empties are by Essence Cosmetics:Their Matt Matt Matt lipstick in the shade 02 was my favorite nude for awhile. It's a perfect rosy shade that I can put on my lips not worrying about what colors I chose to use on my eyes for that day. It was my perfect nude, but I'm not sad about finishing it up because Essence tends to release similar shades (if not the same) in all of their collections so I should be able to find a dupe in their current collection if I wanted to.
  • Second item I've used up is Essence Camouflage+ Matt concealer which I, unfortunately, did not like. Unlike Camouflage concealer of it's sister brand Catrice which is a hit for me, Essence one felt like it did not blend into my skin and appeared like it only sat there under my eyes, similar to a mask, which is not a good look for an under eye concealer. Luckily, the shade was a good match to my fabulously pale winter face so I've used it up as a light coverage foundation by really buffing it into my skin with a foundation brush.
I've only worked on 3 other items from the project during April: Avon pressed powder, NYX Highlighter and Douglas eyeshadow which I'm trying to use up as a blush. I've brought these three on a ten day vacation (as my only option) so I managed to expand pans on the powder and highlighter. Also, I've finally hit pan on the "blush". I am using RT blush brush to apply it, so because it's big and fluffy I've been using the product up pretty evenly over the whole pan surface so once I reached the bottom, pan started to expand rather fast. 
To sum up, I've managed to finish up 4 items in total by now, meaning I still have 15 items to work on. Eye pencils are untouched since the last month and I just can't seem to incorporate them into my daily make up routine😰
Here's the link to my March progress.

I don't think I'll be able to finish up any of the items from the project during May, but I hope that pans on my powder products will steadily grow. We'll see how it goes😏

Have you joined any panning project in 2019?
Do you have any tips on panning?

*All items bought with my own hard earned cash or gifted by friends.

With love,
atwiglikeme :)

Comments