Swatchfest #13: Essence Cosmetics Disney Tiana eyeshadow palette

If it gives me that ABH Subculture color-story vibe, you're sure I'm going to get it 😅 As soon as Essence announced their Disney Princess collab and I saw the whole collection, I just knew that Tiana palette, officially named 04 Only you can make your dream come true, had to be mine.
Shade that caught my eye was definetly the swampy green in the top right corner, but the whole mix of greens and pinks just had my name all over it 😍 Can't wait to play around with these pretties!



Swatches are of expected Essence quality. Mattes are a bit too stiff and shimmers are infused with glitter so I'll need to make sure to use a sticky base to pack them on. Formula reminds me of Makeup Revolution, so if you do not like it, I suggest you to skip this one 😅 It may not be the best quality ever, but it's acceptable to me given the price tag. On a first glance this palette seems to be of better quality then their Too glam to give a damn which was the last Essence palette I've bought.

Did you buy any of the items from this collection?
What was your last impulse purchase? 

*Item bought with my own hard earned cash.

With love,
atwiglikeme :)

Comments