Swatchfest #19: Natasha Denona Mini Retro palette dupe

I'm not into luxury brands, but Natasha Denona crept under my skin even though I haven't bought anything from her yet... Girl can have a look, right?! 😍

In a few days, Natasha Denona Mini Retro palette will be released and as soon as I saw the promo pictures, color-story reminded me of condensed version of Lime Crime Venus XL II palette which was released a year ago. Such a perfect soft and feminine color scheme with yet a bit of edge. It's a lovely mini, but looking at the swatches below it's clear that I do not need it in my collection.
Shades from Lime Crime Venus XL II used to dupe Mini Retro palette, L to R:
Crown 
Myth
Sage
In Bloom
Eve


Has this palette caught your eyes?
Do you think I found a good dupe for it?

*Picture of the Natasha Denona Mini Retro taken from her official IG account.
**Lime Crime Venus XL II bought with my own hard earned cash.

With love,
atwiglikeme :)

Comments