Empty #6-#12: Dead skincare

Because I'm in quarantine for over a month now, there is nothing to report in regards to my panning project, so let's talk about skincare empties I've collected over the last 3 months πŸ˜ƒ

In no particular order - here they are:

Balea Tient Perfektion Glow Toner:
Affordable toner I used as first step of my skincare routine or as a makeup remover when I felt like double cleanse did not do it's job completely. It has faint fresh smell and I loved how hydrating it felt on the skin. This toner is suppose to contain matcha and on the ingredients list, black tea extract is pretty high on the list. Usually, I have good experiance with tea based sheet masks so this toner also did not disappoint. I would consider buying it again if still available.

The Ordinary Hyaluronic Acid 2% + B5:
This guy is a cult favorite and I believe this is my 3rd used up bottle. I use it as a second step of my night routine. I was dealing with dehydrated skin when I initially got into skincare and this product helped me get that moisture back. Now, due to constant use, I do not see further improvements on my skin but I suppose I'll end up looking like a dried fig if I do not implement another HA based product into my routine soon. Would definitely repurchase. Note: Always apply on damp skin (I use toner before) as HA needs water to do its magic.

Sand&Sky Brilliant Skin Purifying pink clay mask:
This mini was part of ASOS Advent Calendar of 2019. Clay mask smelled of almonds (to me) and it burnt my skin. Mask contains Vitamin A. I generally like clay masks and how my skin feels afterwards and this mask did not dry out my skin, but I would not repurchase due to burning sensation.

Balea Feuchtigkeits Spendende Tages Creme mit Aloe Vera:
This was a basic moisturizer I used at home. It did ball up when I tried to layer it on top of other products and I had to apply 2 layers otherwise I'd feel my skin tugging. I did not like this product and will not repurchase.

Naturschon von Alverde Naturkosmetik Augencreme:
This olive based eye cream took me more then a year to use up. Little glass tub comes with 30 ml of product. I think they repackaged this cream into 15 ml tube and kept the price. Pretty sneaky Alverde, but I still repurchased itπŸ˜‚. It's a good basic eye cream I use at night. It did not help with my lines but I noticed that my makeup creased much more when I was not using it, so it definitely helps in keeping my eye area hydrated.

A'pieu Rice Naked Peeling Cleansing Balm:
Kbeauty introduced me to cleansing balms and I cannot go back to any other type of cleanser. I got this little guy on a whim and used up pretty quickly. This is ok first cleanser but it did not remove all of my eye makeup. It did not burn my eyes though. As you massage it into the skin it forms little balls that are suppose to exfoliate your skin. As it's really affordable and I'd recommend it if you want to try out cleansing balms as a concept. I will not repurchase it, because I love Hope Girl Jamong one better.

Elizavecca Milky Piggy Glutinous Mask:
Another affordable Kbeauty item. I really liked this snail cream. It had a weird goopy consistency, snail mucus khm, but it did wonders to my skin. It was quite thin so I could use it in two layers or use as a last step at night. My skin was left smooth and plump. I would definitely repurchase in the future.

Have you tried any of these items?
What are your skincsre go-to's?

*All items bought with my own hard earned cash.

With love,
atwiglikeme


Comments