#20in2020 Pansematary project pan: 2nd update

Second update here we come. I've been in quarantine for a month and a half so not a lot of progress was made since my update at the beginning of March. I still try to wear makeup when I feel like it at home or when running errands.

Final girl: Things that are close to being done:
  • Alverde Serum Foundation - Done in February!
  • Catrice Anti-red concealer - Done in February!
  • Essence Insta Care lipstick - Done in January!
  • PS... Eyeliner in black - Done in March!

Jump scares: Samples:
*in my case I chose 2 samples and 2 minis.
  • Becca Moonstone highlighter - Steadily working on it. I actually use this little guy quite often but I still don't see any significant dip in the pan. Guess I'm getting my money's worth 😛
  • MAC Velvet Teddy - I love this shade - my perfect nude ( I already have a full size backup). Hope to see it gone soon but quarantine state of mind is slowing me down
  • Two Avon lipstick samples - Red sample. This is actually a coral on my lips. Not sure if I like it, but I can always use it up as a cream blush.

 Needful thingsItems you LOVE and want to hoard:
  • Wet'n'Wild Mellow Wine blush - I try to use it as my go-to blush when I "get ready" during quarantine but it's way too little to make any visible progress.
  • ColourPop No Filter Concealer - It's too light for me but I try to make it work. I have only about one third left so I hope it will be my next empty of this project.
  • Essence lipliner - Good berry liner. Haven't touched it in a while... ooops😅
  • PS... Eyeliner in black (new) - I've already used one up (Final girl category). It's very soft so it will not be very hard to finish up.

Slow burn: Items that will take a long time:
  • L'Oreal Le Blush in Nude Brown - I enjoy this one and I'm working steadily on it. Nothing new to add.
  • Catrice brown eyeshadow (depotted) - Only brow item I'm working on. Hope to hit side pan by the next update. 
  • Kiko Milano Waterflower Magic Bronzer in 01 Warm Honey - Pattern is almost gone! A bit too warm, but I'm making it work. It's quite powdery so I'm hoping to hit pan in some time...
  • Trend it up Ultra matte lipstick - Pretty mauve creme lipstick which just won't die 😅 Soon, soon. I've even used it as a blush couple of times. Beautiful shade.

 Haunts: Items that have been sticking around for too long:
  • Essence Metal Shock liquid eyeshadow in 02 starts & stories - It's still not done but is starting to dry out and sides are showing in the middle of the bottle. I use it as a base for shimmer eyeshadows.
  • Essence Metal Shock liquid eyeshadow in 01 solar explosion - Same as above.
  • Catrice Ultimate stay lipstick #160 - yet another survivor of my last year's project and it's time to finish it up. I'm not into this shade anymore, but it's a nice paring with cool tone eyelooks.
  • Avon Color Trend eyepencil in Sparkling green - No progress.

Have you joined any project pan in 2020?
Do you have any tips on panning?

*All items bought with my own hard earned cash or gifted by friends.
** #Pansematary is brainchild of @erinpans 

With love,
atwiglikeme :)

Comments