[shop my stash] #4palettes10looks #15: Sunset eye colorstory


Primark & Disney Lion King palette, Violet Voss Hashtag palette, ColourPop Strawberry Shake and Profusion Spectrum Profusion palette
This round of my eyeshadow palette shop my stash seem to be mostly inspired by the Violet Voss Hashtag palette. Sunset eye. Pinks and oranges. This was a fun colorstory which finally made me embrace the fact that summertime is HERE. I was hoping to make more use of blues of Spectrum palette, but I guess I'm still on my pink high and now, yellows and oranges are coming back into the focus.
Colorstory I was working with:
Primark & Disney Lion King palette, Violet Voss Hashtag palette, ColourPop Strawberry Shake and Profusion Spectrum Profusion palette

Eyelooks created using Primark & Disney Lion King palette, Violet Voss Hashtag palette, ColourPop Strawberry Shake and Profusion Spectrum palette:
Primark & Disney Lion King palette, Violet Voss Hashtag palette, ColourPop Strawberry Shake and Profusion Spectrum Profusion palette

Favorite eyelooks:
2nd quadrant
Inner corner: Hakuna Matata, Primark & Disney Lion King palette
Lid: Merigold, Profusion Spectrum palette
Outer V: Ember, Profusion Spectrum palette
Crease: Beat, Profusion Spectrum palette
Lower lash line: Beat, Profusion Spectrum palette

3rd quadrant:
Inner corner: Hakuna Matata, Primark & Disney Lion King palette
Lid: Berry fine, ColourPop Strawberry Shake palette
Outer V: Shake it Up, ColourPop Strawberry Shake palette
Crease: Woke, ColourPop Strawberry Shake palette
Lower lash line: Woke, ColourPop Strawberry Shake palette

Do you do shop my stash?
How do you like my spin to the project?

* All items bought with my own hard earned cash.

With love,
atwiglikeme :)

Comments

Popular Posts