Pan Paradise #1: Accidentally in pan


All the puns πŸ˜…
I am just so happy when I hit pan that I think they deserve their own series! Pan Paradise πŸ’š

This morning I hit pan on an old purple shade by Zara (it was part of a duo together with a very light pink). This eyeshadow is way too old so it's hiding its age from you, but I love it so much and cannot part with itπŸ˜…
I'd love to make a significant pan before I consider retiring it 😜

If you were wondering, my wonderful magnetic palette is made out of an old Lancome quad handed down to me by a friend. I've poked out the shadows, stick magnetic tape on the bottom and now this little sturdy case is usefull again.
At the moment its storing 2 shades from Wet'n'wild Comfort Zone, matt grey by Avon, dark brown from an old matte palette by Catrice and before mentioned purple.
I'm trying to pan champagne shade in my #finish13byhalloween project pan.

Are you excited about hitting pan or does it make you nervous?
What is the last item you hit pan on?

With love, 
atwiglikeme :) 

Comments