Empty #2: Nivea Urban skin day cream

Today I've finished up my Nivea Urban Skin day cream*.

First of all, I grew up in a family where we would always have at least one pot of classic blue Nivea cream laying around, so this brand holds a special place in my heart.

When I first saw this cream it reminded me of Korean skincare because of its highlighted ingredients - green tea and hyaluronic acid, so it drew me in. It's more on the gel side and has light fresh scent. I've used it in the morning before putting on my make-up as it absorbed quickly and left my skin fresh and hydrated.
To stress out, I have combo skin so lighter formulas work better for me especially if I'm adding my BB/CC cream over it. If you have dry skin this might be too light for you, but for me it was perfection. It hydrated my skin and did not cause any breakouts as well as it did not make my hormonal breakouts any worse. Because it's so light you could always layer it or use with other products such as serums for that additional skin boost without leaving your skin overwhelmed. 

Overall, I really liked this day cream, it was light, absorbed quickly and played nice with my make-up while still hydrating my skin. Would definitely repurchase. 

What is your favorite Nivea product?
Do you have a favorite day cream?

*Item bought with my own hard earned cash.

With love, 
atwiglikeme :) 

Comments