Panning Project: Finish 13 by Halloween Update #3


When in doubt, check your progress! 
Panning makeup might look like a drag for some, but to me it a great way of keeping your stash under control, enjoying the items you love and making space for new ones.
Currently I'm still focusing on my items from Finish 13 by Halloween panning project. 

Since the last update I've managed to make major progress in my Essence blush (only a few uses left!)  and expanded my pans on champagne shade from Wet'n'wild Comfort Zone palette and Avon pressed powder. 

I've also managed to use up my Maybelline sheer lipstick in Coral Attitude (I've used it as a lip balm).
This is third item from my #finish13byhalloween project pan. Ten more to go! 

Would you consider joining a panning project? 
Are you more of a hoarder or do you enjoy using up products?


*Items bought with my own hard earned cash


With love,

atwiglikeme :)

Comments