Ready for the fall...


From summer to fall, from sunset hair to dark red, it's time to switch the eyeshadow palettes! 



During summertime I was mostly focused on NYX Perfect Filter Rustic Antique and Sugarpill in the shades Love+ and Buttercup. I enjoyed creating warmtone looks using yellow, orange and red. Sugarpill eyeshadows were a bit out of my comfort zone price wise, but I would not change them for anything. Sometimes it's truly better to pay more for the singles you love, then to buy the whole palette for just a few shades you feel like you're missing in your collection.
When it comes to NYX palette, I have mixed feelings. It's great that it contains basic shades (beige, light brown and champagne) so you do not need to reach out to other palettes but unfortunately 2 reds and terracotta shades are basically the same therefore totally redundant. I love the matt orange though! 

During upcoming months I'll focus on the infamous ABH Subculture palette. It's my go-to fall palette. Such an amazing collection of unusual shades. 

Also, I'll continue to use my Kat von D Shade+Light eye palette which plays nice with other shadows and is a great selection of basic b* shades. Fall is perfect time for my power-palette KatAna.

Do you love to mix and match shades from different palettes?  
What is your favorite fall palette? 

*All items bought with my own money

With love, 
atwiglikeme :) 

Comments