New baby #4: Misslyn Cutie Pie Trio Bronzing Blush - Half baked

Let me tell you a little secret -  I do not own a single bronzer in my collection😅
I tend to use too much blush (they call it draping, google it 😜), so I never found a reason to implement bronzer into my routine even though I totally understand the purpose of it. Mostly, I'm not too interested in buying a bunch of different shades until I figure out which one works best with my skin tone.

Last week, I was browsing through the local drugstore and found this cutie (it's in the name 😁) limited edition Misslyn Cutie Pie trio bronzing blush in the shade Half baked:
This is suppose to be bronzing blush that gives nice peachy to nude flush to your cheeks.
I have quite a few blushes in my stash, but they either pull too pink or are just too bright and more peachy to red, so I often struggle pairing them with my eye looks that tend to go all over the color wheel.

This seemed like a good (and cute) option to feel in the gap. The shade is more on the blush side, but it has enough orangey-brown in it to feel like a swipe of bronzer too, especially on my light skin tone that pulls more yellow. 

Here's the swatch:
On this picture, it pulls more peachy, but on my cheeks it's more neutral, pulls more "brown" and mimics a bronzer quite well. I can use this little guy and not worry that it will clash with my eyeshadow look... Might only avoid pairing it with my purples though (I like my pink blushes and purple highlighter with purple eye looks).

All in all, did I need this - no, but it's a cute and purposeful addition to my collection that makes me smile whenever I use it. Also, it holds 8 grams of product which will take a while to use up.
If you can get your hands on this limited edition by Misslyn I'd definetly recommend it.

Just look at how cute it is, I dare you to say you do not like it😁

Do you have your go-to blusher?
What is your favorite bronzer?

*Item bought with my own hard earned cash.

With love,
atwiglikeme :)

Comments