Makeup collection/storage 2018

As December is my birthday month and I already have a few birthday gifts on their way, this seems to be the perfect opportunity to share my stash before it becomes overflown with new items which I'm going to try to pan in the 2019.

Currently, I'm using an office organizer drawer as my storage and I have to say that it serves me pretty well:

On top of the drawer I keep my acrylic stand with all of my lipsticks, setting spray and colored mascaras/eyeliners, as well as my brushes and big pallette that don't fit the drawers. 
Here's also a pic of the fifth drawer which holds my backups and items I'm not currently using. 

As the drawer consists of 5 drawers I try to separate items as per their purpose. On the top drawer I keep my basic face/eye makeup such as powders, foundations, eye/brow pencils and usually 1 eyeshadow palette which I'm trying to focus on. Second drawer holds my blushes and highlighters, and third and fourth drawers are all eyeshadow:

My makeup collection grew a lot in the past few years so I've started to keep my numbers under control by keeping my makeup inventory up to date. Apart from makeup, I also love to buy sheet masks and nailpolishes and you can check my numbers here on the Makeup Inventory site. If you are interested in keping your make-up collection numbers under control I highly recommend to join this Site. It thought me a lot about my spending habits, and keeping my numbers up there available for the world to see made me even more motivated to enjoy what I have and cut down meaningless impulse purchases.

Do you keep a record of your makeup stash?
Where /how do you store your makeup collection? 

*All items bought with my own hard earned cash or gifted by friends. 

With love, 
atwiglikeme :) 

Comments

Popular Posts