Swatchfest #3: Highlighter collection


Eyeshadows are definitely my kryptonite when it comes to makeup, but highligters are creeping up to the throne. I was late to the highligter craze, but somehow they became one of the most important steps in my makeup routine. They are fun and shiny, and my inner magpie is drawn to them like moth to a flame. 

Here are swatches of my collection*:


From L to R (with the lights on vs. natural light):
  • Laura Geller Life glows on! - French Fizz (golden and sparkly) 
  • Laura Geller Life glows on! - Diamond dust (peachy duochrome) 
  • theBalm Mary-Lou Manizer (golden) 
  • Catrice High glow mineral highlight powder 010 Light infusion (icy and sparkly) 
  • Kiko Milano Glow Fusion powder highlighter 01 (golden and subtle) 
  • theBalm Cindy-Lou Manizer (peachy, too dark for me) 
  • Essence Too glam to give a damn - highlighter (golden to peachy) 
  • Wet'n'wild megaglo highlighting powder - White Rave (pink duochrome) 
  • Laura Geller Life glows on! - Opal crush (purple) 
Note: I have light skin with neutral/warm undertone (not definitely sure, but I'm more yellow then pink) and shades description is how these shades appear on MY skin/cheeks.

P. S. I've managed to finish up a highlighter this year. Here's my post about it if you want to check it out.

How many highlighters do you own? 
What is your favorite highlighter? 

*All items bought with my own hard earned cash.

With love,
atwiglikeme :)

Comments

Popular Posts