Swatchfest #6: Zoeva Premiere Palette


I've been eyeing Zoeva eyeshadow palettes for more then a year now and I finally took a plunge during Black Friday sale.
Premiere palette might not be the most exciting release ever but I fell for the amazing 20' inspired packaging and colors that remind me of an upgraded Wet'n'wild Comfort Zone palette. Plain and simple warmtone mattes and pretty shimmers.

Amazing roaring twenties inspired packaging:

Swatches under natural light:

Swatches under direct sunlight:

Shade names/descriptions according to Beauty Bay:
  • Melodious Singer – Matte peachy nude.
  • Devoted to the Art – Shimmering orange copper.
  • Artistic ethic – Metallic fiery pink.
  • Theatrical Mise En Scene – Shimmering golden olive.
  • The Show is Over – Metallic brass.
  • Magisterial Vibrato – Matte creamy nutmeg.
  • Fourth Wall – Matte rosy mauve.
  • Greatest Era – Matte sienna.
  • Lost Footage – Shimmering dark fuchsia.
  • Say Goodbye – Shimmer/duo-chrome lilac with aquamarine glitter.

On the first glance I have to say I like this palette. In person it's more neutral then expected but I am impressed by how silky soft all shades are and I'm excited to use this palette as a companion palette to more colorful ones. 

*Item bought with my own hard earned cash. 

With love,
atwiglikeme :) 

Comments

Popular Posts