New baby #3: Alverde naturschon Olive eyecream and faceoil

I ran out of my face oil and eyecream recently so I've picked up DM Alverde naturschon items to try out๐Ÿ˜Š. I fell for the pretty packing and the fact that both items are based on olive oil๐Ÿ˜. I love trying out different skincare items and with previous good experience with Balea, especially Alverde, I gave these two a go๐Ÿ˜Š.

Both eyecream and faceoil come in a glass pot/dropper that makes them feel more luxurious then they really are:

Ingredients list:

Eyecream is rich and thick but still quickly sinks into the skin. It faintly smells of olive oil. I do not think that any of the eyecreams I've tried so far did anything spectacular for my eyes, but I've noticed that my makeup creases less when I use eyecream regularly. With my combo skin, rich creams are not good for my T-zone, but my eye area enjoys rich creams more then gels, and this one is no exception. If you're interested in trying out a cheap nourishing eyecream I'd definitely recommend this one๐Ÿ‘ ...if you can get a hold of it (available in Drogerie Market, DM).

Face oil is yellowish liquid, less viscous then expected. Three drops seem to be enough to cover my whole face. I massage it into the skin while it's still wet after putting on the toner or gel moisturizer, depending on how thirty my skin is. Oil sinks in pretty fast but not completely and leaves sticky residue. Scent of of this oil is unexpectedly fresh and it reminds me more of rosemary then olives, but I really like it๐Ÿ˜„. It did not cause me any breakouts so far, but I keep oil amounts to the minimum. The same as for the eyecream, I'd recommend this one if you'd like to try out how your skin reacts to oils or if you just want to add additional nourishing step to your skincare routine during wintertime.

Textures:

Do you like trying out different skincare products? 
What is your drugstore skincare holy grail? 

*Items bought with my own hard earned cash.

With love,
atwiglikeme :)

Comments

  1. Thanks for sharing the wonderful blog and such nice information. Hope to read more about your experience. Follow haute her natural tips Solution for face oil

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment