Pan that Palette 2019: February update


I'm proud of my progress in just a month and a half on NYX Rustic Antique palette panning project - two pans already.

  • Matt warm beige I use on a daily basis as my first crease color and/or to set my eyelids.
  • Satin vanilla is the one I use as my everyday inner eye highlight.

I hope that matt vanilla beige will be the next one to hit pan on. This is a shade I use to clean up the edges or to set my eyelids when I feel like it.
My next bet would be the antique gold one. It's got a deep dip already and I have to use quite a bit of it to make it look as vibrant as in the pan.

For now, I think I'm going to put this palette aside for a few weeks and focus on the items in my #finish19in2019 project. They deserve some love too!

Have you joined a #panthatpalette2019 project?
Do you have any suggestions on how to use up any of the shades? 

*Item bought with my own hard earned cash

With love,


atwiglikeme :)

Comments