Pan that Palette 2019: March update

Here's my March update of my #panthatpalette2019 πŸ˜‹
If you were wondering, this is NYX Perfect Filter Rustic Antique palette.

Unfortunately, not a lot to show off, only a bit more pan showing in my two day-to-day shades.

During March, I've put this palette aside for 2 weeks and I've also bought two ColourPop palettes so I was everything but focused on panning😜. But that's alright, casual panning is the best kind of panning. Purpose is to love what you have and not to guilt yourself on using old products up because you acquired new.

I think I'm getting tired of warm tones and I've been reaching into my greens and purples lately, so there might not be significant change during April either. We'll see πŸ’š

Here's comparison next to my February update:

Have you joined a #panthatpalette2019 project?
Do you have any suggestions on how to use up any of the shades? 

*Item bought with my own hard earned cash

With love,
atwiglikeme :)

Comments