Pan that Palette 2019: June update

Here we go - six months have passed and I've hit 4 pans. Not bad, but I have to say that I'm moving slower then expected😒. I'm justifying it by the size of those pans (hefty 1.77 grams per pan!).

In June, I've managed to (finally) hit pan on the vanilla beige shade. As expected, by using big fluffy brush I was using the product evenly so, once I hit pan, it expanded pretty quickly. I would not be surprised if it would catch up on the matt warm beige (3rd shade) by August.

My hope for July is to hit pan on matt muted orange (7th shade). I go for a gold-yellow-orange eyelook during summertime so I hope that my expectations are reasonable. Fingers crossed😊.

Here's a link to the last update on my NYX Perfect Filter Rustic Antique #panthatpalette2019.

Have you joined a #panthatpalette2019 project?
Do you have any suggestions on how to use up any of the shades? 

*Item bought with my own hard earned cash.

With love,
atwiglikeme :)

Comments

Popular Posts