Finish 19 in 2019: June update


Half of the year of 2019 has passed and here's my progress so far😃
In May's update, I pointed out that I'm hoping for an empty in June but it did not happen. My only true accomplishment of the month is (finally) hitting pan on L'Oreal Infaillible Blush Paint in Amber Love.

I'm slowly working on the pan in Douglas eyeshadow which I'm panning as a blush, Catrice matt brown eyeshadow for my brows, as well my NYX Paradise Fluff Candy Cloud highlighter.
Essence white and Kiko champagne eye-pencils are once again left untouched. I think I'll have to simply declutter them at the end of the year as they're both too old to still be a part of my collection and it does not make sense to keep them if I'm not making any use out of them.

At the half year mark I'm still stuck at only 4 finished up products - it's getting a bit frustrating but at the same time I'm making use out of my whole collection during this project so it's normal that my progress is not massive as it could be.

During June, I repressed my Avon pressed powder together with leftovers of Alverde one which I was using at work for touch-ups. Franken-powder is not at work and I'm slowly and steadily working on it. I'll try to take a picture of it once I remember. Even though there is a bit more powder in the pan now, I'm still pretty sure that I'll be able to finish it up by the end of the year😊

My goal for July is to finish up Avon black eye pencil which is currently at it's final breaths, and work on leftovers of my NYX butter gloss and Essence Matt Matt Matt lipgloss.

Here's the link to my last update.

Have you joined any panning project in 2019?
Do you have any tips on panning?

*All items bought with my own hard earned cash or gifted by friends.

With love,
atwiglikeme :)

Comments