Finish 19 in 2019: August update

The same as for my #panthatpalette project, I've skipped July's update, but here I am (a bit late) for the August one. Summer was slow for me and I generally started to get fed up with most of the items in my project.

My only accomplishment during these two months was finally using up the NYX butter gloss. It was pretty, but I hated the artificial weird smell of if. Also, I've finally used up Avon's black kajal, it got too short to sharpen it again and it got stuck under the lid πŸ˜…

I am pretty confident that I'll be able to finish up NYX highlighter which I had to repress at some point. Also I've made quite a dent in the old Catrice dark brown depotted eyeshadow which I'm using to fill in my brows:

During the summer I also made a terrible mistake and tried to repress my Douglas eyeshadow (read: blusher) into an old pan in the L'Oreal Infaillible blush paint palette. It does not pick up on the brush anymore and it's forming sort of a hard pan so I have to call this a lost cause... Sad, but I've previously made quite a dent in😊. Also, I'm moving along with shade Amber Love quite nicely - it should be done by the end of the year looking at the size of that pan:

At last, total fails of the months are the same as previously - I keep on avoiding eye pencils in this projectπŸ˜• As it seems, I'll have to simply declutter them after the project ends. They're both way too old to be in my collection anyway πŸ˜… I'm talking about Kiko champagne and Essence white eye pencil...

Ohh yeah, I totally forgot, in this project there is also a green eye pencil by Avon which I actually use in my waterline from time to time, and I'm also working on a pressed powder which is currently living at my work.

Sad to say, but I do not expect new empties by the end of September 😐

Here's the link to my last update.

Have you joined any panning project in 2019?
Do you have any tips on panning?

*All items bought with my own hard earned cash or gifted by friends.

With love,
atwiglikeme :)

Comments