Pan that Palette 2019: August update

Ooops, I skipped July's update. Well, it was partially on purpose as August is vacation month so I did not make a lot of progress😅 ...but in two months I've managed to hit another pan - in matte orange shade 😎

During July I've also managed to use up beige matte (3rd shade) almost to the rims and it became hard to pick up on the brush so I've decided to mix the leftovers with an Essence single I'm trying to pan in my #finish19in2019 panning project. It does not seem like a lot of progress was made since I've repressed it all together, but there is now a little dip going on and I'm basically reaching out for this shade almost daily so I hope to hit the pan on it again.
I think I'll also replace the vanilla matte (1st shade) with another cream shade once it's almost done 😀 It seems that I'm more likely to work on a shade if it's a part of a palette so I'll keep on repressing my singles and depotted shades into this one and see where it will lead me.

Also, I've started a "new project" in July which I've named #4palettes10looks. My eyeshadow collection grew quite a bit so I decided to focus on 4 palettes at a time and switch them up after every 10 different looks made. So far, I'm on my 2nd rotation and I managed to hit 2 pans (1 on my Essence palette and second was the aforementioned matte orange). We'll see how it will go in the upcoming rotations.

When it comes to this palette, I think I've hit a wall, 5/10 hit pans and the rest of the shades are not my favorites so I'm not keeping my hopes high.

Here's a link to the last update on my NYX Perfect Filter Rustic Antique #panthatpalette2019.

Have you joined a #panthatpalette2019 project?
Do you have any suggestions on how to use up any of the shades? 

*Item bought with my own hard earned cash.

With love,
atwiglikeme :)

Comments

Popular Posts