Depotting extravaganza 2

I got tired of my L'Oreal Infaillble Blush Paint The Ambers and decided to depot it. One less bulky packaging in my collection just before the end of the year๐Ÿ˜‹

This palette was part of my #finish19in2019 project and I've almost finished up Amber Love shade (4th shade, repressed). First shade, Miami Sunrise, I've finished up back in 2018 and have depotted a blush-like Douglas eyeshadow into this empty pan to motive myself to use it more often. Unfortunately, after repressing, eyeshadow keeps on forming hard pan and I made a decision to consider it as decluttered ๐Ÿ˜•

Plan was to mix 3 remaining shades together and see what kind of Franken-blush will emerge from this experiment. I've crushed shades Coral Bay, Peach Fling and Indian Cruise into a small clean bowl and mixed with some rubbing alcohol and repressed it using a clean tissue into empty container by NYX that holds 3,4 grams. Each shade in the L'Oreal palette holds 2 grams of product, but as I was using most of the shades previously, this NYX container was just enough to hold the remaining product.
Coral Bay (2nd shade), and especially Peach Fling (3rd shade), were quite dry and mixing them with bright shimmery orange blush in the shade Indian Cruise resulted in quite intense coral shade with a subtle sheen. Franken-shadow is nice and smooth and picks up easily on the brush without forming hard pan so I am calling this a success.

This is definetly not a winter shade, but I can see myself wearing it in the summer months once I get a bit of ten and rock sunset inspired eyelooks.

Here's the swatch of it:

Have you ever depotted or repressed an item in try to motivate yourself on using it up?
What is your favorite blush shade?

With love,
atwiglikeme :)

Comments